MARIANNE GUEDIN AMETHYST FIG CANDLE XL
A delight for the visual as well as olfactory senses, these stunning candles will enrich a room as vases or glasses long after the fragranced wax has been enjoyed. Designed by acclaimed French artist Marianne Guedin, these handblown recycled glass vessels house vegetable-wax candles fragranced by master perfumers in Grasse, the center of France’s fragrance industry.
Known for her evocative scents, dramatic glass vessels, and design-minded packaging, Marianne Guedin takes an artist’s approach to every candle she makes. Named France's Designer of the Year, the founder of the company that bears her name is not only talented, she's also the epitome of chic.
The glass containers can be reused as a glass, an elegant vase or candle holder when you put it upside down.
- Free of palm oil
- Hand blown glass and vegetable wax
- The candle has 4 lives: candle, glass, vase and candle holder
- Totally eco-friendly
- Best fragrances from grasse, South of France
- 100 % Vegetable wax cast manually by their master candle-makers in the south of france
- Recyclable glass
- individual elegant packaging
- Extra large candle burning time: 400 hours
- Overall: 8" H x 6" W x 6" D
- Overall Product Weight: 10lbs